We care about your privacy and we will be open with what information we collect and why. The information you provide to us when you use our website will be protected in the safest way possible.
1.2 WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
In connection with an order, we collect information about your name (first name and last name), your e-mail address, your telephone number and your address. We process the information collected for the purpose of administering your order, including to communicate with you regarding the order. It is not possible to be a customer of MyPauze International AB without approving the handling of the above personal data. MyPauze International AB will retain your information for as long as you are a customer of the company and for a further 36 months for the above purposes. Thereafter, they will be saved in accordance with certain legal requirements, such as the Swedish Accounting Act. When this time has elapsed, your personal data will be deleted.
If you pay via the website, you must also provide additional information, e.g. payment or credit card information. We use third-party payment service providers to handle payments through the Website. The payment providers are responsible for personal data for their own processing of your personal data in order to handle payments. The categories of personal information described above must be provided in order for us to administer your order. If you do not provide the required information, we will not be able to process your order. We save information about your order and transaction, including any emails exchanged with the support regarding the order, in the event that problems should arise with the delivered products and for accounting purposes. In addition to the information handling in connection with an order, we may also apply the information you have provided for the following purposes:
- Order information is stored and analyzed, and forms the basis for offers and discounts as well as marketing of both a general and targeted nature;
- Send information that you have requested e.g. newsletter;
- To be able to administer customer profiles, conduct analyzes and market research;
- To produce statistical data about our users' behavior and patterns, but this does not identify an individual but takes place on an aggregate level;
- To develop, deliver and improve our products through analysis of your behavior on our website
- Personal data is also used in analysis to perform segmentation / profiling, to be able to develop targeted offers and services
- To send you information and marketing via SMS, e-mail, push or other digital contact channels such as e.g. social media when you have an active customer relationship with us;
- To contact you via app, SMS, email or post about other offers, promotions or services that we believe may be of interest to you, please note that you can decline this marketing at any time;
- To help us develop our website to improve your user experience of the platforms offered through us by being able to customize the display of the services to the device used;
- To send important messages such as communication about changes in our terms and policies;
1.3 INFORMATION THAT CAN BE DISCLOSED
1.4 LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
In the event that our website contains links to third party websites, websites, or material published by third parties, these links are for informational purposes only. As the Company has no control over the content of these websites or its materials, we are therefore not responsible for its content. MyPauze International AB is also not responsible for damages or losses that could occur when using these links.
1.5 YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You have rights regarding your personal data and you have the opportunity to influence your information and what is saved. MyPauze International AB will, on its own or the customer's initiative, correct information that is found to be incorrect. You can also request that your data be deleted or that its use be restricted at any time by contacting us.
1.6 HOW TO CONTACT US
For further information about personal data management or if you have any questions, please contact us at:
MyPauze International AB
351 96 Växjö